If You Don't Know Where You are Going
How Will You Get There?
Setting goals is an extremely important part of running a home business. I learned this lesson at a very unlikely point in my life.
When I attended college at Penn State University I took an elective physical education class, Weight Training! I took this class mostly because I wanted to get into shape. The very first day, the instructor asked us what our goals were for the class. Most of the students said things like...
- I want to get stronger
- I want to look better
- I want to lose weight
- I want to be able to press 200 pounds
- I want my chest to be 40 inches
- I want to lose 35 pounds
- I will post 50 ads per day
- I will join 2 new ad sites per day
- I will post on Facebook each day
- I will spend $50 per month on advertising
- I want to make $250 per month in 3 months
- I want to make $500 per month in 6 months