I Finally Found A Great Capture Page Builder
First, for those who are not fully aware of what a capture page is, let me explain a little. These pages go by many names such as squeeze pages, landing pages, lead pages and splash pages. They are essentially short, one page ads that are intended on capturing the audiences' attention with the goal of getting them to click on your ad or fill out a form, thus leading them to your autorepsonder email series.
Many programs and ad sites that you join offer these pages for your use in selling the program. They are great for placing on traffic exchanges, using in safelist ads, etc. However there are times that you may want to create your own pages. This may happen in several circumstances. Here are 2 common examples that may cause you to want to make your own pages...
- Your program does not offer a page that allows you to capture email addresses
- This is very important if you are trying to create an email series or trying to build a list for future use
- You simply do not like the pages offered by your program
- Click the link above
- Once you get there, click the orange button at the top
- Fill out the form (they have only sent me one or 2 emails)
- They will email you instructions
- Basically what you have to do to get it free is share their site 5 times
- That's it
- I really love the program