Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Integrity in the Network Marketing Business

Are You Conducting Your Networking Business 

With Integrity?

This is such a tough topic to tackle, but I'm going to give it a shot.  There is so much going on in this business and everything changes so rapidly that it is hard to keep up.  Every day a new program is launching that offers potential members the opportunity to make hundreds if not thousands of dollars per week, no maybe even every day.

Now, is that really possible?  Maybe.  But, I don't know anyone who has accomplished that feat.

We must be careful in this business, because truth be told, the smallest possibility of "getting rich quick" is truly exiting, but it is just that a small possibility.

I could go on and on.  So here are some things I try to think of when offering a new program to a potential buyer:

  • Do I really believe the results I am selling are possible?
  • Do I believe everything the ad copy is selling?
  • Does the Admin have a good track record with this or past programs?
  • Do I think the program I am offering will be around in the long term?
  • Now here is the biggie...
  • Would I want to sell this program to my Mother, Son, Daughter, Best Friend?
If you can answer YES to these questions, then this is probably a good program to sell as part of your network marketing business.

These are just my thoughts, just something for you to think about.

To your success,


Bob Swetz

No comments:

Post a Comment