Sunday, February 7, 2016

Don't Push Too Many Programs

About 5 years ago I embarked on a career in network marketing and boy did I work it hard.  Up early every morning before my "real" job, posting ads and all that.  Went to work, came home and posted more ads.  Repeat all this over the weekend and so on.  I did this for about 6 months only to fail and quit.  The moral of this story was that by the end of that time I was in about 20 programs none of which produced anything.  Do you know how hard it is to adequately promote 20 programs?

I'm sure many of you know what I'm talking about.

Since then I have learned that focus is the key.

How many programs should you promote?  That is up to the individual.  For me, it is 3 or 4.  Study them, learn them, understand them and believe in them so that you can confidently share them with others.

Don't make the mistake of "I'll join your program if you join mine." Have faith in your programs. Know why you are offering them and why others should too.

To your success,

Bob Swetz
Rjs@Home

No comments:

Post a Comment