Monday, February 15, 2016

Do You Need Your Own Website for Your Online Biz?

I Like Having My Own Website, But Do You Need One?

That is a darn good question.  To be honest I think the answer is a matter of opinion, so I can only give you the reasons why I choose to have my own website and let you try to make an educated decision on your own.

Here are some of the reasons I have my own website:

  • To tell people about me and what I am doing 
    • This is more of an overall approach that goes beyond any one program or advertising approach
  • To have a place where I can consolidate and showcase multiple programs that I am involved in
    • This will bring together the various programs I promote to give people an idea of what I do and what my business approach is all about
  • To have a place to offer business tools to my team members
  • To showcase all of my ad sites on 1 page
    • I spend a lot of time gathering advertising sites that get results.  It is impossible to promote and share all of them.  I use my "Advertising" web page to showcase all of them in one place so folks can pick and choose which ones may work for them
Finally, I just like having a place where I can share content where and whenever I choose when something new comes along.

I have my website through Go Daddy, though there are many places that offer free website registration and hosting. Just Google it.

To view my website, just click the link below if you want to get some ideas...

Click Here to Visit Rjs@Home

To your success,

Bob Swetz

No comments:

Post a Comment